Tuesday, March 7th, 2017
Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre
1316 33 St NE, Calgary, AB T2A 6B6
Doors open @ 10 am
Over 70 Exhibitors ~ Door Prizes
Free Parking ~ Great Speakers
Click here for Breakfast & Lunch registration form
Click here for the After the Trade Show Seminar registration form
Wake Up Call Breakfast: 8:30am to 10:00am - PREREGISTRATION ONLY!
What’s Working & What’s Not?
The Residential Tenancies Act
Speaker: Jodi Morris
Director of Residential Tenancies for Alberta
Take Five Lunch: 11:30 to 1:00pm - PREREGISTRATION ONLY!
The Carbon Tax:
Its Impact on Your Business & Personal Finances
Speaker: Paige MacPherson
Alberta Director, Canadian Taxpayers Federation
After Trade Show Seminar: 3:00 PM to 5:00 pm - PREREGISTRATION ONLY!
After the Order – What Now?
Topics of discussion include:
- Landlord’s Responsibilities once you have an order
- Understanding the Enforcement Clause on the order
- Understanding Conditional Orders
- Requirements for a Notice of Default
- Enforcement of the Order
- Tips for Obtaining a Judgment
- Options to Enforce a Judgment
Speaker: Patricia Wilson
Director, Consolidated Civil Enforcement